We make it clear that Cisco is a leading communications company in the world of data and IT networks, a very important company that manufactures network components such as routers, hardware firewalls, IP telephony products.
Cisco Systems offers a range of training programs that ensure the training and certification of professional in the IT and computer networks field.
Cisco Certifications are internationally recognized and have become a standard for communications, providing great reliability and a high reputation.
The certificates are shown in the following list range from lesser to more complex, starting with CCENT:
CCENT (Cisco Certified Entry Network Technician):
This is your first step towards CCNA certification and will help you stand out from the crowd in entry-level positions. Having CCENT means you have what it takes to manage a small business branch network.
CCNA (Cisco Certified Networking Associate):
One of the most important certificates in the IT industry. This certificate represents the relevant level for practical skills in diagnosing and resolving specific network problems.
CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Specialist):
Provides knowledge and practical experience to design and support complex business networks in the real business environment, these skills are equally important in today’s physical networks and virtualized network functions.
CCIE (Cisco Certified Internet Specialist):
Evaluates infrastructure network design skills at the level of experts worldwide. This certification is recognized worldwide as the most prestigious network certificate in the industry.
Cisco Certified Architect:
The highest-level certification within the Cisco certification program. Top of the pyramid for those who want to verify Cisco technology and infrastructure architecture.
Now, this point has been clarified, let’s focus on the main topic and advantages of CCNA, but before I remember that CCNA Routing and Switching certification is valid for three years. After this time, you will need to re-certify for CCNA or higher levels.
A professional with Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching certification has the knowledge to set up and configure the network infrastructure that connects all devices within a company.
Some of its advantages:
- It is one of the most recognized certificates in the IT sector.
- It is an important step to building a career in IT, so you can prepare for a successful career in networking.
- You can earn much more money than you currently receive.
- Practical information about routing, switching, network applications, protocols, and services.
- This certification helps you achieve a better job, becoming a certified professional becomes a more attractive candidate for the position you want to do within the company.
- Prestige offers both you and your company a high level of information guarantee.
What is EIGRP?
What is OSPF?
What is IGRP
What is RIP?
What is RIPv2?